Eaton’s simple and economical elevator control fusible disconnect switch comes in one easy-to-install package. It is designed for single cable or hydraulic elevator application to interrupt the incoming AC power upon receiving a signal from the Fire Alarm Control Panel. It offers shunt trip capability and voltage monitoring, selective coordination, and fire safety signal interface.
- With no annual calibration or testing of overcurrent protection required, you can save time on maintenance.
- Key to Test switch and pilot light make it easy to inspect.
- Lockable in the open position with three-lock capability for increased safety.
- The unit comes completely assembled for quick installation, eliminating the labor and time needed to assemble individual components.
- When maintenance or shutdown service is required, no energized parts are exposed inside the enclosure when the disconnect switch is manually turned to the OFF position to ensure maximum safety.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Contact Closure
- Control Power Transformer (with fuses and blocks)
- Enclosures: NEMA 3R, 4, and 12
- Fire Alarm Voltage Monitoring Relay (to monitor shunt trip voltage)
- Fire Safety Interface Relay
- Isolated Neutral Lug (oversized 200% rated neutral option available where required by excessive non-linear loads)
- Pilot Light - ON
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.